Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hilarious Spam Comment

I really had nothing to post but decided to check out my blog just in case new readers had found it and left comments.  I did receive a comment on my last post but it wasn't exactly what I thought I'd find:
Going back to school is a very ideal option for single moms. A college diploma can help a mom land a bigger job, get a raise, or even be promoted. However, studying is very expensive and usually time-consuming. There is just no way that a single mother can raise her kid, work in her job, and study for college all at the same time.  For help visit this site... [blah, blah, blah].
ROFL!  I find this absolutely hilarious because I have 3, yes, count them, 3 university degrees including an MA and a professional degree.  I really don't think I need to go back to school for a college diploma.

3 comments:

  1. That is a funny comment..

    I'm glad you commented on my blog so now I can follow your journey too. Let's deliver our babies in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the "Cherry on Top" blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea...I came across you blog on The Baby Chase Project & it's good to see a fellow Canadian on the SMC journey! I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete