Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter! 8dpIUI

Nothing to report here.  I'm feeling absolutely nothing but bloating from the progesterone.  I'm 100% certain that this isn't going to be the month.  But I already knew that.  I feel nothing like I did in February when I did get pregnant so I think it is safe to say this cycle is a bust. 

I'm keeping busy this weekend with stuff around the house.  Not much to do in a province where everything, and I mean everything, is closed on Friday and Easter Sunday.  The weather decided to smarten up on Saturday and the sun makes me feel like I want to do things ... and that's a good thing.  ;-)  I got lasagna made, including homemade sauce, and some extra plain sauce without meat for other pasta which will go into the freezer.  Same with the leftover lasagna.  I'm catching up on extra things around the house too.  But I don't think I'm going to get around to the outside this weekend. 

My appointment with Dr. V. is tomorrow afternoon so I'll have more to report tomorrow and hopefully it will be good news including a good plan. 

I've been nominated by 2 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Thank you!  I'll have to get around to answering the questions and finding new blogs out there in the blogosphere.  That will be hard since I think I've found almost all of them out there thanks to my go.ogle skills.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You sound most industrious! Keeping my fingers crossed that you are perhaps one small embryo wrong!

    ReplyDelete