Thursday, March 31, 2011

14dpIUI, 13dpo

Nothing much going on here.  I think I figured out the mystery of the stomach cramps ... iron supplements.  I didn't take my pill yesterday or today because I couldn't be bothered to get up early (6 am is early enough).  I had a bit of stomach cramping at lunch today too and that's when I clued in.  I'm going to avoid them for a few days as recommended and then try a different type, a slow release or a liquid form.

My temp didn't drop like I had expected but it didn't really go up like I'd hoped, either.  It went up a 10th of a degree, so it basically flatlined.  I guess that is better than a plummeting temp but it would have been a better sign had it jumped again.  I don't understand how I can be on progesterone and still have such crazy temps.  That makes no sense to me.  I've also been having crazy cramping below my belly button today.  I'm pretty sure that it isn't related to implantation or pregnancy, though.  More likely intestinal like gas or something I'm sure. :-(  My breasts are no longer sore and they definitely don't feel full, nothing like last month so I'm taking that as a sign this cycle will be over shortly.

I can't believe the clinic didn't give me a weekend date for a beta.  I get that they want to cut the work load for the weekend workers but I think it is silly to make someone wait until 17dpo for a beta especially when you are on progesterone. 

I still plan on testing on Saturday as that is 15dpo and AF should normally show up that day.  My decision to not test this morning was actually a good one.  I saved a test (those things are ridiculously expensive) and I didn't have pre-test anxiety.  I didn't obsess about it last night, didn't have any difficulty sleeping and I didn't have any negative test results to deal with today.  So I call that one a WIN.  ;-)

On a happier non-ttcing note my central vac system is in and I just need to arrange for an install.  Then I can get busy and super vacuum my carpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment